- Employee meals – restaurant employees working shifts over 4 hours long are entitled to a free meal (2 meals if the shift is over 8 hours)
- Employee discount scheme – Enjoy great fish & chips with your family and friends with 25% off the total bill
- Competitive base pay
- Workplace pension scheme – available for all employees to join
- Paid holidays
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave – available to eligible employees
- Career breaks – eligible employees can take a ‘sabbatical’ break from work to travel or study
- Childcare vouchers – we operate a childcare voucher scheme
- We offer flexible working hours to accommodate home and study commitments
- We offer a confidential advice/support service through our partner site
- Uniforms and protective clothing are provided
- Opportunities to achieve recognised qualifications – e.g. CIEH, NVQ courses are supported and paid for by the company
We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic about working in the food industry and who demonstrate excellent customer service skills. It is imperative that candidates have the ability to work as part of a team. You should also be able to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment.
Our counter assistants are the first contact with the customers, so you must be well presented and have excellent communication skills. You will need good organisational skills and be able to complete a range of food preparation and service tasks to a high standard.
Staff Training & Development
All new members of the team receive initial induction training within their unit. This covers important areas such as health and safety and wellbeing, food safety, brand standards, our menu, customer service, and company policies and procedures.
Training is delivered through in-house courses, job shadowing with a mentor, on the job training, 1-to-1 sessions, e-learning courses, training booklets and field trips.
Our training plans are tailored to your specific job role and cover everything you’ll need to know.
External courses are also available.